- Using (visiting or ordering products) this site implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- To use the site in good conditions, it is recommended to carefully read the terms and conditions.
- Streetwear and Clothing Bucharest SRL assumes the right to make changes to these provisions, without prior notification.
- By accessing the "Terms and conditions" page, you can always read the latest version of these provisions.
- The entire content of the website www.southsidelabel.com is the property of Streetwear and Clothing Bucharest SRL, and is protected by the law for the protection of copyright (Law no. 8/1996).
- The use without the consent of Streetwear and Clothing Bucharest SRL, of digital photos, texts, technical data, prices and other information found on the website www.southsidelabel.com, is punishable in accordance with the laws in force (administrative, civil or criminal ).
- Thus, the following are expressly prohibited: accessing the www.southsidelabel.com website by automatic devices or programs, or manually copying the content, as well as reading or publishing the content by other companies or websites, in order to comparison or analysis in any way.
- Photos and data are used with the consent of the supplier, either directly or through his representatives.
- In the event that the price of the product or some of its characteristics have been incorrectly entered in our databases or displayed incorrectly, and the delivery has not yet been made, Streetwear and Clothing Bucharest SRL reserves the right to cancel the delivery of the respective product and to notify the client as soon as possible about the error that occurred.
- Also, the images are presented on the website www.southsidelabel.com as an example, and the delivered products may differ from the images in any way, due to changes in characteristics, design, without prior notification by the manufacturers.
- The maximum value of Streetwear and Clothing Bucharest SRL's obligations towards any customer, in case of non-delivery or improper delivery, is the amount collected by Streetwear and Clothing Bucharest SRL from the respective customer.
- All offers and freebies offered by Streetwear and Clothing Bucharest SRL are posted on the first page.
- When there are several offers, they are not cumulative.
Return & Refund policy
Please make sure the item(s) is in original condition, with the original packaging, original tags, and tickets attached.
Returns are free if the product you received is wrong or defective, otherwise shipping charges will be borne by you.
A final inspection will be done to ensure all items are in their original condition before processing your returns.
Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be returned to you at your cost.
All returns and exchanges are to be shipped to the address below:
Streetwear and Clothing Bucharest SRL
Dragos Voda 96A, Cam. 3, Et. 1, Voluntari, Ilfov.
Phone: +40 756 164 908
We recommend you opt for a shipment method that enables tracking. SOUTHSIDE will not be responsible for the loss of a returned parcel.
If your item(s) is defective or wrong, email us at email@example.com with the subject title: Return Request – [Your Order Number]. Our customer service team will assist you with the return process.
HOW TO RETURN USING PHYSICAL RETURN & EXCHANGE FORM
Shipping charges will be borne by you.
Fill in the Return & Exchange form provided below.
Pack the item(s) into the original packaging.
Post the item(s) to us via your preferred shipment method.
You will be notified via email once your parcel reaches us. Further instructions will be provided in the email.
Once we receive your return item(s) in our warehouse, it will go through a quality check to ensure it’s in good condition and complies with our refund policy. This can take up to 2 working days.
After the return has been approved, it takes up to 14 working days for the refund to be made to your payment services provider. Once we have processed your refund, you will receive a confirmation email from us.
* Please note that your refund will take up to 21 working days if you have made your purchase during our online sales period.
Please allow up to 7 working days for your account to be credited. If you do not receive your refund after 7 working days, please contact your payment processor directly for further information.
Refunds will be based on the value of the merchandise as reflected on your invoice. Shipping and handling charges from your initial order will only be refunded if the return is due to a defective or wrong item. The refund will be issued by SOUTHSIDE to your original payment method.
We seek your understanding with delays to your refund caused by special events (e.g. online sales).
Terms & Conditions
1. SOUTHSIDE reserves all rights to inspect the condition of the item(s) before accepting any returns, refunds or exchanges (“Returns”). You shall bear the shipping and handling charges of returning any rejected item(s) to you.
2. All risks in shipping the item(s) to SOUTHSIDE shall be borne by you. SOUTHSIDE shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to the item(s) which is being returned to us.
3. Should your preferred refund method not be indicated during the Returns process, you shall be refunded by your original payment method.
4. Should there be any dispute on the refund amount for any Returns, your refund will be based on the merchandise value on the original purchase invoice.
5. SOUTHSIDE shall not be responsible for damage to any item(s) resulting from unique, accidental, or random damage that is the result of use by you or wear and tear. Our Returns policies do not cover such damage.
6. Our Returns policies does not cover item(s) used in a manner or for a purpose not reasonably contemplated by SOUTHSIDE, or if the item(s) has been modified in a manner not authorised by SOUTHSIDE.
7. SOUTHSIDE makes no warranty in respect of any product, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability, quality, compliance with description and fitness for a particular purpose.
To return the product, you must notify within 14 days, by using the form below.
After completing the return form, please send the package by courier to Streetwear and Clothing Bucharest SRL, Dragos Voda 96A, Cam. 3, Et. 1, Voluntari, Ilfov, Romania, phone: +40 756 164 908.
Note: Return charges are borne by the customer. We will not accept return parcels with payment on delivery.
The data provided when creating the buyer's account on www.southsidelabel.com will be confidential and will remain private as long as the created account exists on the site. The data provided may be used by the company Streetwear and Clothing Bucharest SRL to send the user order confirmation, communications, promotions, special offers, etc. only with the prior consent of the client. Your refusal makes it impossible to carry out product deliveries. The recorded information is intended for use by the operators of Streetwear and Clothing Bucharest SRL.
According to the requirements of Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, amended and supplemented and of Law no. 506/2004 regarding the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector Streetwear and Clothing Bucharest SRL has the obligation to manage in safe conditions and only for the previously specified purposes, the personal data that you provide us about yourself or another the person.
Users have the right to request the following free of charge:
- confirmation of personal data processing or not;
- rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of the data provided, the processing of which is not in accordance with the provisions of Law no. 677/2001; termination of personal data processing;
- stop sending promotional messages.
To exercise these rights, you can send a written, dated and signed request to the company Streetwear and Clothing Bucharest SRL.
Streetwear and Clothing Bucharest SRL undertakes not to disclose personal data to third parties. Your personal data may, however, be transmitted to the authorities entitled to verify commercial transactions or to other authorities entitled to carry out any checks justified by law, if this will be requested in accordance with the laws in force.
If some of the data about you is incorrect, please inform us as soon as possible.
Due to the way in which the personal data stored by the system is transmitted electronically, we cannot be held responsible in any way for their loss or for the copying of information by unauthorized persons, through the use of interception equipment or software. Upon notification by users, Streetwear and Clothing Bucharest SRL will take all measures and make available all the necessary files to the competent bodies empowered to solve this type of crime.
Any request will be sent by the person registered in the database by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What does Cookie mean?
Cookie ("browser cookie" or "HTTP cookie") is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, which is stored on any terminal with Internet access (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) and is installed by requesting issued by a web server to a browser (eg: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome). You can find more information here: https://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie
A cookie is a small file stored on your computer that contains information from the web server.
We use our own and third-party cookies to provide visitors with personalized services, adapted to everyone's preferences.
However, if you prefer this, you can reset the browser either to notify you every time you receive a cookie, or to even refuse to accept cookies.
However, we must inform you that the services offered through the site will not be able to be offered correctly if you have set your browser to reject cookies.
Cookies from third parties
Certain sections of the site are provided through third parties/providers (eg: Facebook, Google, etc...).
These third parties can also place cookies through the website and they are called "third party cookies" because they are not placed by the owner of the respective website.
Third-party providers must also comply with the law in force and the privacy policies of the website owner.
Through the sections of the website provided by Facebook, Google and other third parties, "third party cookies" can be placed.
What is stored in a cookie?
The cookie stores information and facilitates functions such as:
- keeping a user logged in the account
- different settings and preferences of the user logged into the account
- data about how to access the site
Cookies do not contain software programs, viruses or spyware and cannot access the information on the user's hard drive. Cookies do not request personal information and do not personally identify Internet users.